Registration is now open! Please register by clicking below.
Payment and confirmation
|Early bird until February 14, 2018||SEK 1600|
|Late bird from February 15, 2018||SEK 1850|
The fees are stated in SEK excluding Swedish VAT (taxes). A 25% VAT will be added before payment according to the Swedish tax legislation.
The registration fee includes admission to the symposium, beverages and lunch, as well as the Welcome reception on 7 March and the Conference Dinner on 8 March.
Exchange rates may vary. For current exchange rates, please visit www.oanda.com.
- Swedish participants can choose to pay either by invoice or by credit card
- Invoices are sent by regular mail.
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made either by credit card or bank transfer.
- According to the Swedish tax legislation, a 25% VAT will be added to the registration for international participants.
- Upon the choice of ”International bank transfer” as a payment method, you will receive an invoice mentioning banking details such as bank account, IBAN, etc. A confirmation letter and an invoice will be sent by email.
- Please note that we accept payment with VISA or MasterCard. We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
Substitution & Cancellation
All substitution and cancellation requests must be sent prior to the start of the symposium to email@example.com
Participants may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the symposium, for an administrative charge of SEK 250.
Cancellation of Registration
For cancellation of registration made by 14 February 2018, registration fee will be reimbursed minus a cancellation fee of SEK 750.
For cancellation of registration made after 15 February 2018 and for no-shows for any reasons, no refund or reduction will be possible.